Parcel tracking is a all in one Tracking website for all courier company. You can Track Your package of any courier company with the help of Packet tracking.
Just enter Your tracking number and click on Track button, check live status of your package.
Parcel Tracking is world most trusted website to track more than 900 Plus courier company parcel. PT also provide all complementary solution to courier tracking like support ,transport Problem, Postal code, Pin code etc
Track Individual Courier Tracking of Any company Here
How do I track a package?
What’s new about tracking a package with our Parcel tracker is that you want just a tracking number, and that’s it. No need to choose a carrier, no necessary to manually track with many airlines, and no requirement to translate tracking status to know what it means in Chinese, English, Spanish, etc.
To track a Parcel, enter your tracking number on this page and hit Track Package.
How do I track a parcel?
Track your parcel
- Tracking Number. Find the waybill number on your package – this is your tracking number.
- Enter Tracking No. Use your tracking number in the panel at the top of this page. Click on track button
- Location. Check where your package is right now.
How do I track a package with a tracking number?
How to track a USPS package using parceltracking.info
- Navigate to https://parceltracking.info/.
- Enter the USPS tracking number (to find it, simply look at the bottom of a shipping label) in the search bar;
- Click on “Track”.
- View the scan history and status report of your package.
Can I track my parcel without a tracking number?
Can I track a parcel without a tracking number? No, you need tracking or reference number to track a parcel sent via Royal Mail or Parcelforce Worldwide. If you have the tracking number from the sender it’s likely in some cases to use it in the Royal Mail Track & Trace tool.
How to track my international parcel?
Tracking global parcel can be difficult.you have to understand which courier will handle parcel delivery when an international delivery company passes the parcel to a local postal or courier company. With our parcel tracker, all of the above are nonissues.
You’ll get full tracking events history, delivery time estimation, current parcel situation, and location and li
What is a tracking number?
A tracking number or tracking code is an individual number or code assigned to each Parcel, which provides you to monitor the progress of the parcel between the countries or even inside one country.
Tracking numbers can be global or traceable only within the country of the sender.
The tracking number in the format of the Universal Postal Union looks like RA123456789CN, where the first 2 letters are the type of parcel and the last 2 letters are the code of the country of source. Packages with such numbers can be tracked right until delivery.
Other shipments can be delivered by courier, transport and logistics companies, and how tracking codes look can vary a lot: CTAFT0000160477YQ, UPAAB000000251682107, AEL10105033654UA, SGADN143797855.
Different Courier Company Tracking Number
USPS Tracking Number Formats :- LZ158678252CN, 9114901075742452019146,
UPS Tracking Number Formats :- 1Z9R52E86804141860
DHL Tracking Number Formats :-
FedEx Tracking Number Formats :-
DTDC Tracking Number Formats :-
Universal Tracking Number Formats :-
India Post Tracking Number Formats : –
What is “Departure from outward office of exchange” ? How long it will take?
“Departure from outward office of exchange” indicates the parcel is ready for shipping customs security scans. Once it passes the security scan, it will be sent to the airline.
Normally this work will finish within 2 to 10 days. If your package stuck in this status for more than 2 or even 3 weeks. Normally this indicates the parcel has a problem to pass the security check and will be refunded to the shipper. You should open a dispute ASAP.
What does the status “Arrival at inward office of exchange” mean?
Arrival at inward office of exchange” indicates the package has arrived target country’s import customs department. Once the import customs approval is done, the parcel will be released by the destination country’s postal assistance company.
What does “Import Customs Scan” mean?
If you got the status of “Import Customs Scan”, there are 3 probabilities:
- If the parcel was shipped from China and the location displays as a Chinese city such as Beijing, Shanghai, etc, then it indicates the package was returned to China from the oversea country. Usually, the package will be sent back to the shipper and the recipient will NOT receive this package in the future unless the shipper pays extra shipping fee and send it repeatedly.
- If the parcel was originally exported from China and the location shows as recipient’s country, it means the box has arrived destination country import customs and will be released as soon as the customs authorization finishes.
- If the parcel was originally transmitted from another country outside China and the location displays as a Chinese city such as Beijing, Shanghai, etc, then it indicates the parcel has arrived in China and will be delivered as soon as the customs clearance closes.