WHAT IS COURIER INSURANCE? Courier insurance includes a person (s) to safely transport goods to many drops off points on behalf of clients. This could also cover for products in transit against loss, destruction or theft.
We’re confident that we can save you money on your courier insurance without compromising on the quality of cover
Looking for a competitive rate? As a courier insurance broker, we’ll do all the hard work for you
At Parcel Tracking , we offer courier insurance policies at competitive prices alongside optional extras to ensure that you’re fully insured for the road. We have access to exclusive rates from some of the leading UK courier insurers.
Our team of courier specialists are highly experienced and knowledgeable, so you can rely on us to find you a great quote with high quality levels of cover. All you need to do is leave us with some details and we’ll do the rest of the work.
WHAT ARE LEVELS OF COVER AVAILABLE?
It’s essential to consider that couriers spend the most maximum of their time on the road, which improves their chances of being involved in an accident or difficulty loss.
There can be a variety of up to three levels of cover:
- Third-party only (TPO) – is the least cover required by law. This will cover the third party owing in the event of an accident
- Third-party fire & theft (TPFT) – is the same as TPO but also fire and theft of your transportation
- Comprehensive – provides the same as TPFT but also includes you and your transport.
WHAT DO YOU NEED YOUR POLICY TO INCLUDE?
Various courier businesses have many insurance requirements for their drivers. It’s always enough to double-check what protection you need to have as there will be specific insurances that you will be expected to have by law. Here is what to think when choosing your insurance policy:
- Whether you require the insurance policy to be in either your name or your company’s.
- If you need to have your, no claims bonus/discount preserved or non-protected.
- The number of transportations you wish to insure.
- Do you have 5+ vehicles? Then you might need to consider fleet insurance.
DO YOU REQUIRE ADDITIONAL COVER?
Depending on the nature of courier business you work in, you might need more excellent protection. You may wish to view the additional cover to give you greater calmness of mind. This can involve:
- Excess protection can cover you upon the cost of your excess if you’re concerned in an incident.
- Public liability insurance covers you for any damages you may have to pay as a result of your right liabilities, e.g. death or bodily harm to a TP/damage to TP property.
- Employer’s liability is a legal basis for some businesses. You may be required to offer security against the cost of damages claims arising from employee sickness or injury, which could happen while working for you.
- Goods in transit are the perfect security for couriers against loss, damage or theft.
- Breakdown cover to stop you from being held at the roadside and to get you back on the move.
DO YOU REQUIRE A COURIER INSURANCE QUOTE?
Contact us on email@example.com