First of all we can What is Tracking Number Formats By Carrier?
Track Courierbers are numbers or unique code given to Parcel, Package, Package, or courier when they are Transport from source to destination. Tracking numbers help know the live location of the packet or time-sensitive shipments. In the World, some of the Courier Company that use tracking numbers are UPS, FedEx, and the USPS – United States Postal Service, DHL, DTDC, India Post, Canada Post, Yanwen, Blue dart & many More.
Tracking Number Formats
Here is the example of every courier company tracking number format and details information about courier tracking numbers.Like USPS, UPS, Fed Ex, DHL, DTDC, etc.
USPS Tracking Number Format By Carrier (United States Postal Service)
The most common USPS Tracking Number Format is 20 digits (Like 9999 9999 9999 9999 9999), or a combination of 13 thirteen alphabetic and numeric characters, typically starting with 2 Two alphabets, following by 9 Nine digits, and ending by “US” United States (e.g., EA 999 999 999 US).
All Possible USPS Tracking Number Formats
USPS Tracking® 9400 1000 0000 0000 0000 00
Priority Mail® 9205 5000 0000 0000 0000 00
Certified Mail® 9407 3000 0000 0000 0000 00
Collect On Delivery Hold For Pickup 9303 3000 0000 0000 0000 00
Global Express Guaranteed® 82 000 000 00
SERVICE SAMPLE NUMBER
Priority Mail Express International® EC 000 000 000 US
Priority Mail Express® 9270 1000 0000 0000 0000 00
EA 000 000 000 US
Priority Mail International® CP 000 000 000 US
Registered Mail™ 9208 8000 0000 0000 0000 00
Signature Confirmation™ 9202 1000 0000 0000 0000 00
UPS Tracking Number Format By Carrier (United Parcel Service)
UPS Tracking Numbers Formatsis like this:-
- Start with “1Z”:- 1Z9999999999999999
- Start With Number:- 999999999999
- Start With “T”:- 9999999999
- 9 Number:- 999999999
UPS will also track the following kinds of tracking numbers, which include from seven to 20 characters:
- Delivery Order/Sub-PRO Number: Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) and Truckload (TL) child Transport tracking numbers
- House Air Waybill: Used for air shipment transit
- House Bill of Lading: Used for ocean shipping transportation
- PRO Number: Used for surface freight transportation
- UPS InfoNotice: A bar-coded notice, which includes a 12-digit number, given on the first delivery in select countries
- UPS Service Notice: An opinion given on the first delivery attempt in choose countries.
UPS Mail Innovations Tracking Numbers
You can track your UPS Mail Innovations Parcel on both Websites ups.com and upsmi.com. UPS Mail Innovations Parcel Tracking Numbers different from a small parcel reference number in length and code.
UPS Mail Innovations tracking numbers Formats Look lIke in the following forms:
- UPS Service Delivery Confirmation Number: A 22-34 numerical identifier specified by the US Postal Service when Delivery Confirmation is demanded.
- Sequence Number (MMS/MMI Number): an 18-digit Code allocated privately by UPS Mail Innovations or UPS WorldShip
- Mail Innovations Compliant Package ID: A barcode-type identifier authorized by the shipper to each mail piece, using the Format below:
This symbol is made up of the following three parts:
- MI – A UPS Mail Innovations indicator
- XXXXXX – A unique 6-digit client number assigned by UPS Mail Innovations
- NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN – A unique Code, up to 22 letters, allocated by the sender to identify a mail piece. Use alpha and numeric characters with no spaces or symbols. The same ID should not be reused for another mail shipment for at least six months.
DHL Tracking Number Formats:-
The most popular tracking number format is 10 digits (e.g. 9999 9999 99). Some other less common forms may also exist.
DHL maintains the carrier-independent ISO standard 15459-1 for the classification of single packages. Such identifiers consist of upper-case letters and numerals, and they can be UP TO 35 alphanumeric characters long.
Here is some example of DHL tracking number formats
DHL: nine or ten digits.
DHL eCommerce: L/R+a letter+nine digits+DE, CNAOG+ten digits, SGKEN+ten digits, sixteen/twenty-two digits, GM+sixteen/eighteen digits, A+a letter/number+000+fifteen digits, SGAGS+six digits.
Examples: SGAGS292388, CNAOG0000077749, RX444172478DE, GM275322484009027685
DHL Paket: A/C/E/L/R/S/U/V+nine digits+DE, fourteen digits+DE, ten/twelve/sixteen/twenty/twenty-two digits, JD+thirteen/seventeen digits.
Air HBL No: 6WZ4329, 8176709 like this format
Air MBL No:157 – 02804200 like this format
Ocean HBL No:2HK015495
Ocean MBL No: DMALPNH010949
FedEx Tracking Number Formats
FedEx Ground & Express tracking numbers can be between 12 and 14 digits. Before January 2013, Ground tracking numbers were up to 15 digits, and Express numbers were up to 12 digits.
FedEx Tracking. Track! The most popular tracking number format is 12 digits (e.g. 9999 9999 9999) or 15 digits (e.g. 9999 9999 9999 999). Some other less common formats may also exist, such as 20 digits and 22 digits. If you have any question regarding the delivery process of a package, call [+1] 800-463-3339.