USPS Blue Lite or Liteblue is the online portal for all USPS – the United States Postal Service employees. The portal was developed to grant whole access to USPS staff to the USPS private online intranet network. Using this liteblue all USPS workers can view a range of employment-related news.
This contains everything from the power to track your career development to keep up to date with the latest company news and information.
Other functions known to staff through the Liteblue portal include:
- View your current benefit plans and insurance status.
- Seeing upcoming work schedules.
- Bidding for assignments/routes.
- Tracking your company pension and retirement plan.
- Leaving feedback.
Liteblue is a multi-lingual portal available in English, Spanish and simplified Chinese.
There are two pieces of data you need to have to access the USPS Liteblue login page:
- Your USPS employee ID number. This is an eight-digit number allocated to all USPS staff. You can locate the number in your earnings bank statement, found right above your Employee ID.
- Your USPS Self Service Profile Password, also known as SSP. This password will give you access to the company’s self-service web-based applications.
Liteblue USPS Login – Step-By-Step Guide USPS Blue Lite
How do I log in to my Liteblue USPS account?
- First, you will need to open the portal’s homepage. This can be located by typing https://liteblue.usps.gov/wps/portal or www.liteblue.usps.gov in your browser address bar.
- Next, scroll down the screen until you see the login section. This is found approximately halfway down the webpage. You will identify it because it has two fields to input the data you require to log in: ‘Employee ID’ and ‘USPS Password’, your SSP password. Enter these details.
- Once you have entered the required details, click on ‘Log On’, you will be taken to your team member profile page.
Liteblue Password Reset.
How do I Reset a Forgotten LiteBlue Password?
If this is your first time operating a USPS online portal, you must set up your password. To do that, navigate to https://ssp.usps.gov/ssp-web/login.xhtml and follow the instructions to create a password. This page also allows you to reset your password if you have forgotten it.
If you have forgotten your SSP profile password, you can reset it by going to https://liteblue.usps.gov/wps/portal or https://ssp.usps.gov/ssp-web/login.xhtml, clicking on ‘Forgot your Password?’, and pursuing the prompts. Because a password gives entrance to personal information, you will require to verify your identity by delivering your eight-digit Employee ID or EIN. After typing in your Employee ID, click on ‘Verify Employee ID’ and follow the directions.
Creating SSP Passwords for New USPS Employees.
I am a new team member, and I’ve just received my temporary SSP password. What do I do next?
- When you join the USPS office, you will accept a letter that contains a temporary SSP password. Please note that this password is only valid to access the Self Service Profile website.
- Once you have your temporary password, you will require to create a new permanent password. The temporary USPS SSP password cannot log in to the HR Self Service service and portal. It would be best to change the temporary SSP password to a permanent password.
- To do so, do the following step:
- Go to www.ssp.usps.gov. Click on the “Enter SSP button”. The Self-Service Profile Login screen will display.
- Enter your Employee Identification Number (EIN) (you can find the EIN printed at the top of your bank statement. Enter all 8 digits, even if the first digit is a zero.
- Enter your temporary Self-Service Password (Your temporary SSP password will be written in the top right-hand corner of the welcome letter.
- On the next screen, change your temporary password by typing a New Password and then Confirm your Password.
Liteblue Login Problems.
I’m having issues logging into my account. Why is this happening?
For the full Liteblue Login Troubleshooter,
If you have problems logging into your team member’s online account, you may want to double-check that you have typed in the correct details. Confirm that your Employee ID contains eight numbers and that your SSP password is no shorter than 8 characters and no longer than 16 characters long.
You should also bear in mind that SSP passwords must meet the following requirements:
- At least one number from 0 to 9.
- At least one letter from a to z (in lower case).
- At least one letter from A to Z (in upper case).
- Special characters are also allowed, but only the following: ! @ $ % ^ * _ + ~
USPS Liteblue ePayroll Login.
Liteblue USPS Human Resources.
About LiteBlue USPS. USPS Blue Lite
USPS LiteBlue – The Advantages of Liteblue.
Liteblue USPS Login.
LiteBlue Login – Step-By-Step.
USPS LiteBlue payroll.
Liteblue – Liteblue Usps.
Liteblue Usps Login – Liteblue Usps Login.
Mcdvoice com – Mcdvoice Survey.
Library Genesis – Library Genesis.
Libgen – Libgen.io.
Roadrunner Email – Roadrunner Email Login.
Ymail – Ymail Login.
Oursainsburys – Oursainsburys Login.
tesco Payslip – Oursainsburys Login.
Onewalmart / Walmartone FAQ, Complaints.
Asda Walmartone – Asda Walmartone Uk.
My Insite – Macys Insite Login.
Myloweslife – Myloweslife Login.
Mlifeinsider – Mlifeinsider Login.
Publix Passport – Publix Passport Login.
Sbcglobal Email – Sbcglobal Email Login.
Aces Etm Linted Aces ETM Login.
Mythdhr Mythdhr Login.
Aka Ms Remoteconnect Https://Aka.Ms/Remoteconnect Login.
Aka Ms Remoteconnect Aka Ms Remoteconnect Enter Code.
Aka Ms Accountsettings Aka Ms Accountsettings.
Features of LiteBlue USPS www.liteblue.usps.gov
The web service and portal have been in use for quite some time now. All employees and associated members have access to the official portal. There are various uses and features of the service that the users can avail. Here are the important features that the USPS LiteBlue service offers;
- The LiteBlue service is a web portal that the employees of the United States Postal Services or “U.S. Post services” can access to manage their work, recognition, products, and revenue relating details directly.
- It simply manages the services and details of the personal directories of the employees.
- They share details regarding specific projects to meet the customer’s needs in time.
- The information regarding mail orders and job tracking too has easy access for all users.
- Specific business functionalities are also applicable to services like “PostalOne!”
- Automatic schedule processing for shipment and mail drops to the destinations.
- Extended record system management via the directory for future use and records.
- Secure login and access to the employees portal for management of their accounts and functions in it.
- There is the ease of flow of data and requests according to hierarchy levels.
- Other portals work in sync with the main LiteBlue.USPS.gov services like LiteBlue USPS EPayroll, USPS Track, PostalEASE, Business Customer Gateway, and the official USPS.com website.